Insure Your Love 2023
The purpose of life insurance is to provide financial security and peace of mind. It ensures that loved ones aren’t left with a financial burden after the policyholder passes away.
February is an important month to recognize those we love, and it can also serve as a helpful reminder to look into life insurance plans. Throughout the month of February, Life Happens, a nonprofit organization aimed to give unbiased information to help make smart insurance choices, hosts Insure Your Love Month.
Life insurance carriers are also emphasizing the importance of life insurance policies for anyone who loves someone else in their life. Take the time to discuss with your family or clients about life insurance – whether this be a family member, partner, friend, or customer – life insurance offers protection for loved ones if anything were to happen. Talking about life insurance with your clients is essential in order to ensure their loved one’s financial security no matter what life throws at them.
Life Insurance Resources a list by Occidental Underwriters of Hawaii
- Insure Your Love Producer Homepage
- Insure Your Love Consumer Homepage
- Life Insurance Real Life Stories & Videos
- Owning Life Insurance Provides a Clear Path to Financial Security
- 2022 Insurance Barometer Study Reveals the Secret to Financial Security is Owning Life Insurance
- For Love and Money
- Allianz – How to Help Clients Create a Tax Strategy
- Mutual of Omaha – Clients Like Convenience and Quick Decisions
- Pacific Life – Framing Your Legacy
- Principal – Six Steps to Create Your Post-Pandemic Business Growth Plan
- Prudential – The Secure 2.0 Act
- Prudential – The Term Essential Reprice – What It Means for You and Clients